Monday, September 27, 2010
The Word of the Wise to you.
I have been going backwards. Alex and I have been going backwards. Things feel as if they are okay, but if I ask a simple question....he EXPLODES!!! I can understand, but its like how he used to act when he was found guilty. It's a terrible feeling when you are terrified that the one you love might be , "loving someone else." It might actually just be my thoughts suffocating me and I can't over come them. I can't tell the difference between the signs or if that is him being him. Well Here are the wise words,"Love hurts." You never know what they may do, but you have to unconditionally love them. You either love him enough or not enough. Well, I think I might love him enough to keep him in my life, but I need to move on and get rid of the nosy habits. Scary I just said that, but at least I know and that I'm going to try. Here we go....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment