Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life is suppose to be a bitch because if it were a slut then it would be too easy.

Wow.
That's what I have to say.
I have been hanging out with the girls and getting closer to them(coworkers) especially since the wicked witch of the west came,we have been helping each other and having each other's backs. When Sarah was about to have her baby, We went to walmart to buy camo and then had a delarious night at the hospital, which we did for the next two days, but she finally had him on the third day. Then Toni and Emily decided to open there salon and wanted me to come. Of course I said yes,but kept it as a secret from the hair gallery. Even when the big fat ass went off on me, I acted mature and stayed calm. Tomorrow though I am quitting. I am moving on and going to the trinity salon. I am so happy and now finally Alex is supporting me. I'm going to have so much fun with them that i won't even think that it's work. As far as education and learning. I'am going to learn so much from Toni and Emily.this is a very exciting time of me and alex's life. Our career's are just breaking loose!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment