Wednesday, October 13, 2010
So wonderful....la,de,la,la...............Fuck!!!!
WHY!? Everything goes so great and then it crashes and burns to hell!!! Alex is completely lying to me! Pictures of me naked in his phone(I'm totally against that because we aren't married yet and he took a picture while I wasn't looking! >:( Then found cigarettes and found out that he's not only going to Greenville by himself,but his friend is also coming along which can't be a big deal, but why would he lie and just say him? WTF!!!! No wonder why I can't trust him, he lies about the silliest things and he won't be honest!!! It's ridiculous! Am I just getting payback because of the ridiculous things I would lie about in my past relationships? Like come on this is SO high school. Maybe I should start calling him an ex that he absolutely hates so he will realize how dumb this is! So maybe if he buys a pack of cigarettes then I could go buy clothes or jewelry? So that if he stops then I will. :) Haha or get the Tattoo that I want. If he smokes and knows that I dislike heavy smoking and lying then I will do the exact same. I'll get a Tattoo and lie and say,"No, I don't it's just a henna Tattoo." Seriously though I did want a tattoo, but he would never let me so I'm going to please myself just like him. haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment