Saturday, October 30, 2010
He is watching over me.
So far this year....I have been to the hospital 3 times. 2 of which I was sick and today....I got into a car wreck. Heading home from work to take a shower and get ready for a Halloween party. Driving over 316, just like any other day and I look to the right. Big suburban going 70 mph coming right at me. The big bang came, at the same time I stopped breathing. It was all slow motion, but fast at the same time. I prayed to god, that I wasn't going to die. I couldn't breath from the impact from the suburban.I saw that I had blood on my face and everywhere on me. People came rushing asking me if I was okay and I could not say a word. My leg was bruised and my whole body felt sore. A man came rushing and introduced himself. He used to be in the Navy and his name was Jason. I answered him finally when I came back to my senses. Had him call Alex before my phone died and left him a message saying,"Hey this is Jason, your fiance just got into a car accident."Then my phone died. The people that had hit me were asking me if I was okay and I just didn't respond. Ambulance came along with the fire truck. For some reason they kept on thinking my neck was injured and they put a brace around my neck.It was good that it was a convertible because it made there life easier to get me out of the car without having to move my back or my neck. So they strapped me in and took me away in the ambulance. The guys were really funny and kept on making me laugh....I couldn't believe that I was actually laughing and not crying. We got to the hospital and 10 min after we were there Alex showed up. I was so happy to see him and to know that I didn't die. I wouldn't have my honey bear anymore. So he was being the best and I got x-rays,tetnis shot and glued one of my cuts together. My body hurts like crap though and my left leg is bruised up as well as my right arm with my deep cuts. You know what though I'm so thankful to be alive and I don't know why I keep having these bad weeks, but God is watching over me. I am so blessed to be here just watching a movie next to a man that loves me and even though it's a simple quiet night. I'm grateful to be alive to spend it with Alex. We also had a romantic time. While I was soaking in the tub, he played the guitar in the bathroom for me to make me smile. God thank you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment